Registration deadline for 2018-2019 is Fri., July 20, 2018.
IMPACT Education was created by Aaron Academy teachers who love Jesus, love students, and love learning. We provide weekly classes appropriate for students in grades 6-12. It is important to note that IMPACT Education is a tutorial program, not a school. The services we provide are only to assist parents who teach their students at home or those who wish to give their students an extra boost in preparation for college. We recommend that parents who teach their children at home enroll them in an umbrella school such as Aaron Academy for purposes of record-keeping and high school graduation. For sports we recommend the Hendersonville Royals.
We believe that “all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge” are hidden in Jesus (Colossians 2:3) We believe that secularization is an artificial construct which removes much of the meaning from knowledge. We therefore do not offer any courses taught from a secularized point of view. We believe that “gracious words promote instruction,” (Proverbs 16:21) and we try to couch all our instruction in an atmosphere of grace. We welcome inquiries from parents who are comfortable with our philosophy and who want to give their students a robust and engaging college-preparatory experience.
Our average class size is 4.2 students. We close classes when enrollment reaches 8 or 10 students, depending on the subject matter and room size. We are offering 2 classes and some camps in Summer 2018 and 40 classes for the 2018-2019 academic year. If you have an idea of a class you’d like us to offer, please let us know.
If you want to sign up, you may bring your application and student’s 500-1000 word essay detailing his or her personal learning goals with $75 application fee and have the student interview, then pay the $200 administrative fee and sign up for classes. Course fees ($500 for a yearlong high school course, $250 for each one-semester course, $450 for each yearlong middle school course) may be paid in payments.
Fees (Discounts are available)
- Application Fee – $75
- High School Administrative Fee – $200 (discounted for the second child in family)
- Middle School Administrative Fee – $150
- Late sign-up fee (for those signing up after July 1) – $50
- 1.5 hour per week high school class (32 weeks) – $500
- 1.5 hour one-semester high school class (16 weeks) – $250
- 1.5 hour per week middle school class (32 weeks) – $450
- Lab or supply fees – variable.
- Most fees are nonrefundable. Depending on the circumstances, class fees may be refunded as follows if student is in good standing with IMPACT:
- After 2 weeks – 90%
- After 3 weeks – 70%
- After 4 weeks – 50%
- After 5 weeks – 30%
- After 6 weeks – 10%
- After 7 weeks – no refund